Registered Psychological Assistant (PSB37749)
Clinically Supervised by: Regina Huelsenbeck, Ph.D. (PSY25050)
Individual, couples and group therapy with adults, adolescents, seniors
Anxiety, depression, bipolar, ADD/ADHD, trauma, relationship issues, life transitions and adjustment, grief, stress, identity development and differentiation, chronic illness, life transitions personality, attachment issues, self-esteem, communication, spirituality, meaning making, transformation, and parenting guidance. I am adept with issues of sexuality (sexual identity and orientation) and other multicultural (culture, race, ethnicity) sensitivities.
$165 - 50 minutes/$300 - 90 minutes (sliding scale available - please inquire)
- Free 10 minute Q & A phone session to assess fit
- Acceptable forms of payment: cash, check, or credit card via PayPal
- We do not accept Insurance. However, we can provide superbills, which may help with insurance reimbursement (please inquire with your insurance company directly).
- All session fees can be paid via cash, check, or via PayPal ahead of time or at time of service. You may also wait to pay through the "Freshbooks" invoice you will receive after session. All sessions must be paid 72 hours after date of service.
- IN OFFICE: Thursdays and occasional weekends
- TELE-SESSIONS/Skype/Facetime - upon request/flexible
For an appointment: Please call, text, or email (below) - I will respond within 48hours.Please call, text, or email - I will return your request within 48 hours.
- PLEASE NOTE there is a strict cancellation policy at Rituals of Healing: 24-hour cancellation is required. Full fee is charged for no-shows or late cancellations.
*Please Note: The above is representative of my position as psychological assistant PSB37749 under the direct supervision of Regina Huelsenbeck, Ph.D.